The Ancilla Catholic Scholarship is open to high school graduates and transfer students who are active members of the Catholic Church.
The scholarship award is an annual $1,000 (or pro-rated for part-time students) in Fall and Spring semesters only. This grant is renewable for one additional year .
- Complete and submit this Catholic Scholarship Form (fax or email: 574-935-1773 or email@example.com)
- Students are asked to provide a letter of support from a qualified church representative indicating they are a practicing Roman Catholic
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 in high school or previous college
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA at Ancilla to keep the scholarship
- Application deadline:1st day of 1st term of attendance