The Ancilla Registrar’s Office is where you’ll find information about classes, schedules and transcripts. We can help you with transcripts, course schedules and more.

Ext. Room Email
Dia Cooper
Registration Specialist; Assistant to the Division Chairs
321/ 342 C110/ C217A Send email to Dia
Tiffany Fisher
393 C110 Send mail to Tiffany
Karen Lopez
Registration Specialist
321 C110 Send mail to Karen


To request an official transcript you need to download and fill out the Ancilla College Transcript Release Form here, and submit it with payment to the Office  of the Registrar.

Frequently Asked Registration Questions

  • How do I drop or add a class?
  • What difference does it make if I “withdraw” from a class instead of just stop going to class?
  • How do I request an official transcript?
  • Do I still get credit for the class if I take it as an audit class?
  • How do I check my midterm and/or final grades?
  • When do I have to apply for graduation?

Degree and enrollment verification requests may be made to the National Student Clearinghouse at

Registering for Classes
All students need to meet with their advisor to review their program course requirements and select their classes. Registration normally opens in March for the following summer and fall terms, and in October for the following spring term. Late registration can occur until the end of the first week of classes for the term. If there are any holds on the student’s file, he/she may be prevented from registering. Please contact the office placing the hold for more information.

Adding and Dropping Classes
The first week of each semester is usually the Add/Drop period when students can switch classes without cost or penalty. The length of time varies depending upon the class session. See the college catalog for more information on adding and dropping classes.

Withdrawing from Classes
During the second through fourth weeks of each regular semester you may withdraw from one or more courses and receive partial refunds of your tuition costs. Withdrawals can occur until the last day to withdraw for the semester. A withdrawal places a W grade on the student’s transcript but does not affect the GPA calculation. Students who just stop attending a course are not considered withdrawn and will earn the grade assigned by the instructor. To learn more about course withdrawals, see the college catalog.

Auditing Classes
Auditing students pay one-third of tuition plus all other fees for most courses.  No credit is given for a course completed on an audit basis. Students taking courses for credit have priority to class availability.  For more information on auditing a course, see the college catalog.

Processing Student Grades
Final semester and midterm grades are posted to the Empower Student Information System. This information is live and visible to the student immediately. We do not print or mail student grade reports. To access your Grade Reports, go to and create an account. For security purposes, you will need to know your SSN and birthdate to create an account. For help, please contact the Office of the Registrar during normal business hours. Click here for instructions on how to sign into this important system.

Transfer Students To Ancilla
Students who have earned credits at another institution may submit transcripts to the Office of the Registrar for evaluation of these courses. Credits from a regionally accredited institution in which the grade is at least a “C” are eligible for transfer. For more information on transferring course credits to Ancilla, see the college catalog.

Requesting a Transcript
Transcript requests must be received in writing to the Office of the Registrar and must be signed by the student in compliance with Federal Law.  See the Transcript Request page for more information.

Graduation & Commencement
In order to be considered for graduation or completion of a certificate, the student must file the Ancilla Application for Graduation with the Office of the Registrar. After the application is filed, a graduation audit will be completed and sent to the student with notification of any deficiencies. Applications are available from the Office of the Registrar. Consult the college calendar for application deadlines and fees.



Leave a Reply