Ancilla College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 S. LaSalle St. Suite 7-500 Chicago, IL 60604-1411

Higher Learning Commission Mark of Affiliation

Our Accreditation Credentials

Ancilla College is incorporated in the state of Indiana and chartered to grant the Associate of Arts Degree (AA), the Associate of Science Degree (AS), the Associate of Science in Nursing Degree (ASN), and the Associate of Liberal Studies Degree (ALS). It is also approved for Veterans’ educational benefits and by the Immigration Service for the education of foreign students.

The College holds memberships in the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, the Independent Colleges of Indiana, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the Council of Independent Colleges, the National Association of College and University Business Officers, the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officials.


Student Consumer Information

The United States Department of Education requires colleges and universities that administer federal Title IV funds to disclose certain information to prospective and enrolled students, parents and employees. The following information is provided in compliance with federal law. The Financial Aid Office is responsible for the annual update of this information. Ancilla College is authorized by name in statute as an approved institution of higher education in the state of Indiana. If you have questions regarding any of the information in the federal disclosures or would like paper copies of any of the disclosure reports, please contact the Financial Aid Office by mail, email or phone as listed on our website.

Students and prospective students with complaints may avail themselves of the complaint resolution process available through the Indiana Commission for Higher Education with a link to the Commission’s web page here.

The Ancilla College Nursing Program is licensed by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency (IPLA). Students and prospective students with complaints should first file internally with campus administrators and then, if necessary, with the IPLA. The agency’s complaint process can be found at the following link:


Other Memberships and Certification

6.2.15 niccc logoyellow-ribbon_4c.fw