Ancilla College enrollment counselors will be attending six different college nights, visiting 13 high schools, and meeting with students on campus as part of this year’s College Go! Week.
College GO! Week is an annual educational campaign that aims to encourage students of all ages to plan for college, and for high school seniors to apply to college. Led by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, Learn More Indiana is a partnership of state and local organizations working to help students of all ages succeed in school, complete college and connect to careers.
Every week this fall Ancilla will be holding information sessions, visiting classrooms, attending college nights, and working directly with students and their families to explain college application and financial aid processes. This week Ancilla counselors will be all over Indiana…
- 9/27 – Tippecanoe Valley High School
- 9/27 – Plymouth HS Career Center
- 9/27 – Noblesville HS College Fair
- 9/28 – Knox HS College Fair
- 9/28 – Clinton County College Fair
- 9/28 – Peru HS College Night
- 9/28 – ITT student transfer meeting (@ Gary Ivy Tech campus)
- 9/29 – Knox MS College Fair
- 9/29 – Pike HS College Day
- 9/29 – The Crossing school college night
- 9/29 – Kokomo Area College Night
- 9/30 – Fulton County College Fair
- 9/30 – ITT student transfer meeting (@ South Bend Ivy Tech campus)
According to their website, Learn More Indiana’s mission is to “help Hoosier students of all ages plan, prepare and pay for college completion and career success through effective communications and outreach efforts.” As part of College GO! Week Ancilla College will reach out to more students, more parents, and more high schools than ever in 2016.