Earn & Learn. SUCCEED.
AncillaWorks transforms the lives of our students, the strength of our business partners, and the prosperity of our communities through values-based, investment-minded alliances.
The purpose of AncillaWorks is to:
- Provide students with relevant, local work experience, linking classroom preparation with employment opportunities
- Meet the needs of Employer Partners with a work-ready, talent who are continually supported with professional development
- Create strategic academic schedules and corporate partnerships that assist students in managing work/school schedules and finances
- Create investment-minded partnerships to positively impact our communities
Partnering for Success, Investing in the Future!
Jean Wolfe – AncillaWorks Coordinator
Phone: 574.936.8898 ext. 366
Earn an Associates Degree in Business Management
2 Years of relevant work experience with a local employer
network with people in the industry
Opportunity to build a professional reputation
Earning potential to offset tuition costs
How Do I Apply?
Apply in just 3 Easy Steps!
1. Complete Ancilla College application.
Please mark the AncillaWorks check box in the “Are you interested in” section.
2. Submit A Short Essay:
200-300 words – include a short bio, describe your work history, your attendance record, what you would like to do in the future and why this program might be a great fit. Submit essay to Jean.Wolfe@ancilla.edu.
3. Request an interview.
Reach out to Jean Wolfe, AncillaWorks Coordinator at Jean.Wolfe@ancilla.edu or call 574.936.8898 ext. 366.
Note: Deadline to apply for AncillaWorks is August 1.
Attend classes 2 days per week; work with local employer partners to gain experience and earn a competitive wage!
Students accepted into AncillaWorks program begin fall semester. Students will attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays and will begin coursework for their degree program and the AncillaWorks Academy workshops to support academic, personal and professional success.
• Financial Management – Dave Ramsey Foundations in Personal Finance program.
• Preparing for the Workplace – Resume and Interview preparation, Career Exploration
• Success on the Job – What skills and behaviors support career advancement
• Math and Reading for the Workplace
• Industry recognized certification
• National Career Readiness Certificate: Applied Math, Workplace Documents, Graphics Literacy
Upon successful completion of the AncillaWorks Academy, students will interview with our employee partners.
- Work-readiness and career success preparation
- Courses relevant to professional success and advancement
- Skills to excel in high demand careers
- Cohort-based strategic course scheduling with time to work and study
- Competitive wages designed to significantly offset tuition
- Market-driven experience through hands-on training
- Reputation with local industry leaders
- Associates Degree in Business Administration
- Relevant Work Experience for Professional Success and Advancement Potential
- Potential to Earn and Manage Costs
AncillaWorks is an investment-minded partnership between select local businesses and Ancilla College to positively impact our communities and prepares students to be positive, work-ready contributors to local industries.
Students learn essential skills and behaviors to be successful employees throughout their degree program. AncillaWorks business partners have the opportunity to hire work-ready part-time employees through a long-term internship. Strategic scheduling of classes creates opportunities for students to work a significant part-time schedule to gain relevant experience, add talent to the local workforce and manage their tuition costs. AncillaWorks helps to eliminate the discouraging dilemma of school OR work.