A student may choose to transfer to another college or university to pursue a bachelor degree after completion of an associate degree or after the completion of a series of Ancilla College courses. In order to facilitate the transfer of credit to a four-year institution, Ancilla College has developed course by course agreements with several colleges or universities. Course by course agreements mean that if a student takes a course at Ancilla College it will transfer as a specific course at the receiving school.

A student takes English (EN110, known as Writing I ) at Ancilla. The course transfers to Indiana University South Bend as ENG W131, Elementary Composition I. Or a course may transfer as an elective at the receiving school. The Ancilla College biology course BI285, Humans and Environment would transfer to Purdue North Central as an elective.

On this page

Signup for our newsletter

Our Agreements