Below you will find the guidelines, as well as the two step application process for the Autism Program at Ancilla College.
The following are the general criteria for admission to the APAC program:
• GPA-3.00 High School GPA
• Admission to the College is Required
• Successful Completion of APAC Screening Assessments
• Application for Specialized External Scholarship Funding
Potential financial resources include the following:
• Ancilla Scholarships
• Other, e.g. student loans, special external scholarships, etc.
• Special scholarships for students with ASD (Admission and Financial Aid personnel can assist parents and students in seeking and applying for funding from funders who specialize in scholarships for students with ASD.)
For further information, contact the Office of Admission.
Application for Ancilla College can be done online, at no cost by clicking this link: Apply Here
Once you have completed the general admissions application, you will need to fill out the application to APAC below.
After your application is completed, we will contact you to set up a meeting and student interview. The director of the program will meet with parents and the student to clarify program details, answer questions, assess college interests, and evaluate suitability for the program.