Division of Agriculture
Welcome to the Division of Agriculture at Ancilla College!
Ancilla College is located in rural Indiana on a vast 1100 acre campus that is also home to the Ancilla Beef and Grain Farm. Simply put, not only do we know agriculture, but we consider it one of our passions. In the Agriculture Division you can expect to:
- Work with livestock through research and hands on activities
- Practice experiential learning opportunities on an large acre farm
- Participate on judging teams and other competitive activities
- Travel and gain professional experience
- Transfer to leading universities to complete your education
- Benefit from job placement through personal relationships with leading agricultural professionals
Click the degree programs below for additional information specific to that area of study:
Ancilla Agriculture Events
Ancilla Agriculture Brochure
Check out our Ancilla Agriculture brochure for more information!