Division of Business
Welcome to the Division of Business at Ancilla College!
The Business Division at Ancilla College offers a 2-year Associate of Science degrees in Business Administration and Sports Management.
Earning a degree in business can open a world of opportunities and employment in today’s competitive job market. The demand for business graduates is always high because of the number of career opportunities available to you. At Ancilla you’ll learn what it takes to succeed, to lead, and to thrive.
Students in the Business programs at Ancilla will have real-world course content, engaging teachers, and access to valuable internships and out-of-class experiences. As a graduate of the Ancilla College Division of Business you will be educated, equipped, and empowered to:
- Develop and employ critical thinking skills for quantitative and qualitative decision-making in business and organizational management.
- Apply management and leadership principles to motivate and work effectively with others.
- Explain the competitive nature of the marketplace and develop a foundation of knowledge to competently and confidently compete.
- Describe the dynamics of an evolving global economy and the importance of ethical, social, and environmental responsibilities.
- Successfully transfer to programs of higher education or the marketplace through employment research and placement.
Click the degree programs below for additional information specific to that area of study: