Early Bird Program
Jump Start Your Journey With Ancilla College!
Who Are Early Birds?
- Exclusively for above average high school & home schooled juniors and seniors
- Accredited 100- and 200-level courses
- Part of Indiana’s Statewide General Education Transfer program
- Classes transfer to colleges and universities in Indiana and beyond
- Some courses may count toward your college degree AND your high school diploma
- On-campus & Online class options
To be considered an Early Bird, a student must:
- Be a high school or home school junior or senior
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Have a home computer with internet access
- Complete College Placement Testing (if applicable)
Admissions Requirements & Application Process
Step 1: Complete the online Ancilla College application. Obtain written approval from high school guidance counselor or home school liaison.
Step 2: Students interested in online summer courses can select “Summer” and “Early Bird” on the free online application in order to be enrolled in the program. Student must be a rising junior or senior.
Step 3: Submit an official high school transcript
Note: Some courses may have specific prerequisite requirements, and
Typical Courses Offered
- Writing I
- Writing II
- Public Speaking
- Computer Literacy
- General Astronomy
- Introduction to Sociology
- General Psychology
- Art Appreciation
- Music Appreciation
- American Literature to 1865
- American Literature from 1865
- Introduction to Literature
- And many more! Contact us to find out!
Note: Courses are subject to change without notice.
Tuition and associated fees for the Early Bird program varies from year to year, refer to our Tuition & Fees page for the current cost.