Ancilla College is committed to the success of its students. The Admission process takes into consideration a number of
criteria for acceptance to Ancilla College. We do not discriminate or use any hidden criteria. All new student applicants to
Ancilla College are considered individually.
To ensure your educational success the following guidelines are used to make admissions decisions. The Office of
Admissions considers the following as standards for GED students.
GED Graduate Requirements
Requirements for GED Graduates
- Official GED scores
- All GED recipients must take the placement test to be considered for admission.
- Request your GED scores on diplomasender.com
Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Students who believe they possess knowledge in an area in which Ancilla College offers an equivalent course, may earn credit for prior learning or life experience.
Credit may be earned through CLEP or AP exams, departmental exams, and the PLA portfolio or by validation of credit.
Students may earn a maximum of 30 credits acquired through prior learning assessment for college level knowledge and skills.
Sending in Your Transcripts F.A.Q.
How do I send my transcripts?
- Have your initial transcript sent from your high school to the Admissions Office using one of the preferred methods below:
- Through Parchment
- Through the Naviance Portal
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon graduation from high school, send your official final high school transcript to admissions prior to the start of your first week of classes
- Final high school transcripts must contain:
- A signature from the high school official
- A graduation date
What if I have dual credits?
- All dual credit coursework being transferred in must be sent to the Admissions Office once final grades have been posted.
- An official college transcript can be sent through
- the college’s electronic transcript request system (preferred)
- email to: email@example.com
- or mailed to: Ancilla College, Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 1, Donaldson, IN 46513
Are you going to be an athlete at Ancilla College?
- All athletes must send any college transcripts from dual credit courses in order to remain eligible through the NJCAA prior to the start of their first semester.