Ancilla College is committed to providing all students with a comprehensive educational experience. There are numerous educational and social benefits for students living in the residence halls that may not be realized by those living off campus. With this understanding, Ancilla College requires all freshman students admitted to the college to live in a college residence hall and carry a meal plan.
Students may be exempt from the requirement to live in the residence halls if they reside locally with a parent, legal guardian, dependent child, or spouse; or if they are 21 years of age on or before the start of the fall semester of their entering year. “Locally” is defined as within the counties of Marshall, Kosciusko, Fulton, Pulaski, Starke, St. Joseph or Elkhart. To request an exception other than local, complete the attached form, accompanied by a written statement of parental consent, and email to: email@example.com before August 1st of the fall semester or January 1st of the spring semester.
Rooms with private bathrooms are now available in quiet, clean, three-story residence halls with fireplaces, media centers, study areas, laundry, and meditation rooms.
For the Fall 2020 semester, a $300 deposit is required in order to reserve a housing space.
Rooms are going fast; apply today!
Housing deposit returned upon room clear by Residence Director upon permanent vacated.
Low Cost and Easy to Apply!
Click below to fill out the housing application form. If you are planning on a specific roommate please add their name in the space provided. Roommates will be paired based on the criteria below. You will be notified
- Ancilla housing room rates and meal plan rates are charged on a semester basis.
- Housing room rates on a semester basis for Academic Year 2020: Single Occupancy is $6,350; Double Occupancy is $3,100; Triple Occupancy is $2,050.
- Meal plan rates on a semester basis for Academic Year 2020*: Option 1: 19 meal plan is $2,375; Option 2: 14 meal plan is $1,775 ; Option 3: 10 meal plan is $1,387.50. (*Meal options may change by mid-May 2020 – Please check back for revised meal pricing schedule.)
- For all New or Transfer students–A $300 deposit is required in order to reserve a housing space. The deposit is returned to you when you check out provided you have caused no damages. Rooms go fast; apply today!
- Returning Residence Hall Students do NOT have to pay a deposit.
- Housing is assigned based upon the date the contract and information sheet are received. You must apply to Ancilla College for admission before applying for housing. Apply for admission now! There’s no cost to apply. (Your housing will be assigned after your application for admissions is accepted.)
- The Director of Residence Life and/or Resident Director reserves the right to move, consolidate, or add residents to rooms without the approval of any resident. Residents may not refuse administrative room changes.
- If you will be requesting a residence hall accommodation based on a documented disability, please contact the Director of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2020.
Emergency Contact and Medical Forms You need to fill this out and mail or fax it to the Ancilla Business Office (fax: 574-935-1773)
Residence Hall Handbook These are the basic rules and details you need for living on campus.
See below to fill out the housing application form. If you are planning on a specific roommate please add their name in the space provided. Roommates will be paired based on the criteria below. You will be notified about your room confirmation after we receive your deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: For New or Transfer students only–A $300 deposit is required in order to reserve a housing space. Returning residence hall students do not need a deposit, simply fill out the housing application and submit.
The deposit will be credited to the returning student’s next semester tuition invoice. Ancilla College’s room and meal plan rates can be found here.