If you are going to be a high school junior or senior this summer, with a ‘B’ or better GPA, you can take college courses at Ancilla College.
Our small class sizes and comprehensive student support make Early Bird classes a great way to start building a college transcript before even graduating high school. The classes you take at Ancilla can be used here to earn a degree when you graduate or transfer to any accredited college and university in the Midwest.
- There is no application fee. It’s online here: ancilla.edu/contact/apply-online/
- Save 75% of the cost. The tuition cost is only $125 per credit hour!
Previous Early Birds have gone on to earn degrees at Ancilla, Indiana University, Purdue, Grace and Bethel College. By earning college credits they were able to get a jump-start on college.
You need a letter from your guidance office recommending you for Early Bird classes and current transcript. We’ll do the rest. For more details: https://www.ancilla.edu/academics/high-school-students/
Taking college-level classes in high school can introduce you to new academic interests. It can also help you:
- Improve your chances of getting into the college of your choice.
- Free up enough time in college for you to take part in programs like study abroad or to double major.
- Improve your chances of qualifying for scholarships.
- Graduate from college on time or early, which will save you money.
You can take online classes too!
Ancilla has launched a new version of Early Bird online called Jump Ahead. These are college courses offered entirely online that you can take from anywhere.