Welcome to the Ancilla College Gerald J. Ball Library!
Monday & Tuesday: 7:30 AM-5 PM
Wednesday & Thursday: 7:30 AM-6 PM
Friday: 9 AM-4 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
NOTE: Library is closed from Thursday, Nov. 26-Sunday, Nov. 29 for Thanksgiving. Please email if you need assistance.
To get to the codes for Hawkes math classes, Cengage eBooks and resources, and A&P, please click here for instructions.
Fall textbooks are due back by Friday, Dec. 11, 2020. If you can return any books on or before Nov. 25, please do so. (Please observe social distancing blue tape Xs if there are lines!) I will be emailing all students through campus email regarding curbside drop-off options for in-person return from Nov. 30-Dec. 11.
Please click to follow these instructions if you want to return your books directly to eCampus, rather than bring them to the Library.
Winter term books will be shipped directly to student homes this time. Please check with the Registrar’s office to make sure that your home address is your UPS mailing address to prevent delays and problems with delivery.
- Mango Languages : We recommend creating a personal account; this will save your language learning progress automatically and allow you to login to Mango via the app (available in app stores as a free download).
- Copyright Information
- Course Reserves
- Nursing Resource Center
- Textbook Information (eCampus rentals)
- Math Lab will be open on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10 AM–4 PM. For off-campus assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 574-216-0526 Monday–Thursday between 10 A.M.–4 P.M.
- Writing Lab: email email@example.com
Library Access – Password Setup
Just a few simple steps
1. Go to the Ancilla WorldCat Local page: https://ancillacollegelibrary.worldcat.org. At top right corner, click on the “Sign in” link by the the little building (which is a login for your library account). Do not use the WorldCat sign in link!
2. Under the “Sign In” button, there is a “Set/reset password” link. Click this link.
3. Type in your 14 digit library barcode number (your username), found on the front of your student ID. Click “Request new password” button.
4. An email from oclc.org will arrive in the inbox of the email account you gave to the library as your main email contact. If you do not have another email account, the library will use your Ancilla email account as your main email. If you can’t find it in your inbox, check your junk email. If it went to junk, please mark oclc.org as a safe sender; this is our library system and it will notify you of items coming due, overdues, password changes, etc.
5. Click on the link provided.
6. Enter your barcode number again. Choose a password that fits their specifications. Click on “Change Password”.
Congratulations! You now have a username and password combination that will let you log in to your library account to see what you’ve got checked out, renew items, and login to the databases from off-campus!
The Coffee Bar
While you’re at the library, why not enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa? Only 65 cents/cup!
WE’RE CURRENTLY OFFERING:
Vanilla Fudge Swirl
Organic Earl Grey Black Tea
Organic Panfired Green Tea
Wild Sweet Orange
Cinnamon Apple Spice
Swiss Miss® Regular Milk Chocolate Cocoa
Swiss Miss® No Sugar Added Cocoa
Swiss Miss® Cocoa with Mini Marshmallows
Swiss Miss® Dark Chocolate Sensation
Swiss Miss® Caramel Delight Cocoa