Welcome to the Ancilla College Gerald J. Ball Library!
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Summer hours starting May 4, 2019:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
Friday 9 AM–4:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Library Notice: Fall textbooks are here!!! Please bring a photo ID (student, driver’s license, state ID, etc.) to pick them up.
If you have an electronic book or a code, please click this link to get instructions on how to get access.
Remember that most physical books are rentals and you will need to return them at the end of the semester.
- Mango Languages : We recommend creating a personal account; this will save your language learning progress automatically and allow you to login to Mango via the app (available in app stores as a free download).
Library Access – Password Setup
Just a few simple steps
1. Go to the Ancilla WorldCat Local page: https://ancillacollegelibrary.worldcat.org. At top right corner, click on the “Sign in” link by the the little building (which is a login for your library account). Do not use the WorldCat sign in link!
2. Under the “Sign In” button, there is a “Set/reset password” link. Click this link.
3. Type in your 14 digit library barcode number (your username), found on the front of your student ID. Click “Request new password” button.
4. An email from oclc.org will arrive in the inbox of the email account you gave to the library as your main email contact. If you do not have another email account, the library will use your Ancilla email account as your main email. If you can’t find it in your inbox, check your junk email. If it went to junk, please mark oclc.org as a safe sender; this is our library system and it will notify you of items coming due, overdues, password changes, etc.
5. Click on the link provided.
6. Enter your barcode number again. Choose a password that fits their specifications. Click on “Change Password”.
Congratulations! You now have a username and password combination that will let you log in to your library account to see what you’ve got checked out, renew items, and login to the databases from off-campus!
The Coffee Bar
While you’re at the library, why not enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa? Only 65 cents/cup!
WE’RE CURRENTLY OFFERING:
Vanilla Fudge Swirl
Organic Earl Grey Black Tea
Organic Panfired Green Tea
Wild Sweet Orange
Cinnamon Apple Spice
Swiss Miss® Regular Milk Chocolate Cocoa
Swiss Miss® No Sugar Added Cocoa
Swiss Miss® Cocoa with Mini Marshmallows
Swiss Miss® Dark Chocolate Sensation
Swiss Miss® Caramel Delight Cocoa