Welcome to the Ancilla College Gerald J. Ball Library!
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Please note: Due to a family medical issue, the library will be operating on irregular hours. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Spring textbooks are here! Please pick them up during our library hours as posted above. Questions? Ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get to the codes for Hawkes math classes, Cengage eBooks and resources, and A&P, please click here for instructions.
The final day to return winter textbooks to the Library or to eCampus is Friday, January 17, 2019. The Library closes at 4 PM on Fridays. If you can’t make it to the Library before then, please see the instructions in the blue section.
If you don’t return books to the Library, or have them at a UPS Store to ship back to eCampus before they close on that day, you will have to buy the book and you will be billed.
- Mango Languages : We recommend creating a personal account; this will save your language learning progress automatically and allow you to login to Mango via the app (available in app stores as a free download).
- Copyright Information
- Course Reserves
- Nursing Resource Center
- Textbook Information (eCampus rentals)
Library Access – Password Setup
Just a few simple steps
1. Go to the Ancilla WorldCat Local page: https://ancillacollegelibrary.worldcat.org. At top right corner, click on the “Sign in” link by the the little building (which is a login for your library account). Do not use the WorldCat sign in link!
2. Under the “Sign In” button, there is a “Set/reset password” link. Click this link.
3. Type in your 14 digit library barcode number (your username), found on the front of your student ID. Click “Request new password” button.
4. An email from oclc.org will arrive in the inbox of the email account you gave to the library as your main email contact. If you do not have another email account, the library will use your Ancilla email account as your main email. If you can’t find it in your inbox, check your junk email. If it went to junk, please mark oclc.org as a safe sender; this is our library system and it will notify you of items coming due, overdues, password changes, etc.
5. Click on the link provided.
6. Enter your barcode number again. Choose a password that fits their specifications. Click on “Change Password”.
Congratulations! You now have a username and password combination that will let you log in to your library account to see what you’ve got checked out, renew items, and login to the databases from off-campus!
The Coffee Bar
While you’re at the library, why not enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa? Only 65 cents/cup!
WE’RE CURRENTLY OFFERING:
Vanilla Fudge Swirl
Organic Earl Grey Black Tea
Organic Panfired Green Tea
Wild Sweet Orange
Cinnamon Apple Spice
Swiss Miss® Regular Milk Chocolate Cocoa
Swiss Miss® No Sugar Added Cocoa
Swiss Miss® Cocoa with Mini Marshmallows
Swiss Miss® Dark Chocolate Sensation
Swiss Miss® Caramel Delight Cocoa