Welcome to the Ancilla College Gerald J. Ball Library!
The Library’s physical space will continue to be closed as directed by administration. However, online assistance will still be available. I have a Zoom account and can set up one-on-one help with you. Email me with questions about free electronic copies of your textbooks, off-campus access to EBSCO and other databases, and other research needs. Please check your Ancilla email account for the most recent library news.
eCampus has partnered with VitalSource so you can get online access to e-versions of your textbooks. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this, please click here. Questions? Ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get to the codes for Hawkes math classes, Cengage eBooks and resources, and A&P, please click here for instructions. A&P students in Joe Faulkner’s class, please contact your instructor for specific instructions.
Please click to follow these instructions if you want to return your books directly to eCampus, rather than bring them to the Library.
Textbooks are due on Friday, May 22, 2020; please have them turned in to your local UPS Store before they close on that day!If you want to return your books directly to me, you can bring them in on these days/times:
- Monday, May 18-Thursday, May 21, 2020: 9 AM-5 PM
- Friday, May 22: 10 AM-6 PM
- Mango Languages : We recommend creating a personal account; this will save your language learning progress automatically and allow you to login to Mango via the app (available in app stores as a free download).
- Copyright Information
- Course Reserves
- Nursing Resource Center
- Textbook Information (eCampus rentals)
- Math Lab will be open on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10 AM–4 PM. For off-campus assistance, email email@example.com or call/text 574-216-0526 Monday–Thursday between 10 A.M.–4 P.M.
- Writing Lab: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Access – Password Setup
Just a few simple steps
1. Go to the Ancilla WorldCat Local page: https://ancillacollegelibrary.worldcat.org. At top right corner, click on the “Sign in” link by the the little building (which is a login for your library account). Do not use the WorldCat sign in link!
2. Under the “Sign In” button, there is a “Set/reset password” link. Click this link.
3. Type in your 14 digit library barcode number (your username), found on the front of your student ID. Click “Request new password” button.
4. An email from oclc.org will arrive in the inbox of the email account you gave to the library as your main email contact. If you do not have another email account, the library will use your Ancilla email account as your main email. If you can’t find it in your inbox, check your junk email. If it went to junk, please mark oclc.org as a safe sender; this is our library system and it will notify you of items coming due, overdues, password changes, etc.
5. Click on the link provided.
6. Enter your barcode number again. Choose a password that fits their specifications. Click on “Change Password”.
Congratulations! You now have a username and password combination that will let you log in to your library account to see what you’ve got checked out, renew items, and login to the databases from off-campus!
The Coffee Bar
While you’re at the library, why not enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa? Only 65 cents/cup!
WE’RE CURRENTLY OFFERING:
Vanilla Fudge Swirl
Organic Earl Grey Black Tea
Organic Panfired Green Tea
Wild Sweet Orange
Cinnamon Apple Spice
Swiss Miss® Regular Milk Chocolate Cocoa
Swiss Miss® No Sugar Added Cocoa
Swiss Miss® Cocoa with Mini Marshmallows
Swiss Miss® Dark Chocolate Sensation
Swiss Miss® Caramel Delight Cocoa