Ancilla College is committed to the success of its students. The Admission process takes into consideration a number of criteria for acceptance to Ancilla College. We do not discriminate or use any hidden criteria. All new student applicants to Ancilla College are considered individually.
To ensure your educational success the following guidelines are used to make admissions decisions. The Office of Admissions considers the following as standards for returning students.
Requirements for Returning Students
The Office of Admissions considers the following as standards for a Returning (reentry) student: a student who returns to Ancilla after a minimum of one semester of non-attendance (not including summer).
The following are admissions requirements for Returning students:
- Official college transcripts of all colleges or universities attended with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (if applicable)
- Students who were academically dismissed from Ancilla College must also petition for readmission through the Office of Academic Affairs
How do I send in my transcripts?
Have your high school transcripts sent from your high school to the Admissions Office. Using one of the below methods is preferred:
- Through Parchment
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final high school transcripts must contain:
- A signature from the high school official
- A graduation date
Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended
- College transcripts must be official
- Transcripts can be sent:
- electronically (preferred),
- via email (directly from the institution) to: email@example.com,
- by mail or brought directly into Admissions. These transcripts must remain in the sealed envelope with the Registrar stamp or the transcripts are considered unofficial.