Ancilla College is committed to the success of its students. The Admission process takes into consideration a number of criteria for acceptance to Ancilla College. We do not discriminate or use any hidden criteria. All new student applicants to Ancilla College are considered individually.
To ensure your educational success the following guidelines are used to make admissions decisions. The Office of Admissions considers the following as standards for transfer students.
Requirements for Transfer Students
The Office of Admissions considers a transfer student to be a student with 12 or more attempted college credit hours (excluding developmental courses).
The following are admissions requirements for a transfer student:
- Official college transcripts of all colleges or universities attended
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.0. on a 4.0 scale for all college credits earned
- Students with less than a 2.0 cumulative GPA or who were academically dismissed from their last school attended must also write an essay on why your academic performance suffered and how you will change that at Ancilla.
How do I send in my transcripts?
Have your high school transcripts sent from your high school to the Admissions Office. Using one of the below methods is preferred:
- Through Parchment
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final high school transcripts must contain:
- A signature from the high school official
- A graduation date
Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended
- College transcripts must be official
- Transcripts can be sent:
- electronically (preferred),
- via email (directly from the institution) to: email@example.com,
- by mail or brought directly into Admissions. These transcripts must remain in the sealed envelope with the Registrar stamp or the transcripts are considered unofficial.